Tuesday, June 14, 2011

CORRECTED PARAGRAPH

Camping in Tanzania?

 


 


     Last weekmy family and I traveled to Tanzania. We celebrated my brother's birthday. He turned 17. We walked all over the place. My sister shouted when the lion roared. We laughed a lot and she cryed. Tanzania is beautiful.
  The giraffes are large, the baby giraffe walked next to its mother and ate the carrots. The hippopotamus took a bath in the mud. We walked next to a monkey and I ran to the bus because I don't like these animals. I liked the elephant. These  animals roamed all over place.

      We ate under a tree and a lot of  different foods: sandwiches, sodas, cake, watermelon, strawberries, melon, juice, sushi, meat, ice cream of various flavors: strawberry, chocolate and vanilla, also a delicious lemon jelly. But the bees flew around  the soda.      We drank a lot of water. The temperature was very high, and we sweated a lot. Continuing the tour we saw birds, zebras, and a snake in a tree.      At the end of the finish tour, we went shopping. I bought a shirt, a mug, a book, a keychain and a cap.      At night, we camped in a beutiful place. We made a campfire and sang. When we slept, I listened  to many noises and got scared. Also, the mosquitoes stung me and they were annoying.

     In the morning we returned to Mexico, the trip lasted several hours, but it was exciting to know Tanzania. : )
        

No comments:

Post a Comment