Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Future Tense



 Next weekmy family and I are going to travel to Tanzania. We are going to celebraty my brother's birthday. He is going to turn 17. We are going to walk all over the place. My sister is going shout when the lion is going to roar. We are going to  laugh a lot and she is going to cry. Tanzania is beautiful.
  The giraffes are large, the baby giraffe is going to walk next to its mother and she going to eat the carrots. The hippopotamus is going to take a bath in the mud. We are going to walk next to a monkey and I am going to run to the bus because I don't like these animals. I like the elephant. These  animals are going to roam all over place.

      We are going to eat  under a tree and a lot of  different foods: sandwiches, sodas, cake, watermelon, strawberries, melon, juice, sushi, meat, ice cream of various flavors: strawberry, chocolate and vanilla, also a delicious lemon jelly. But the bees is going to fly around  the soda.
     We are going to drink a lot of water. The temperature is going to go  very high, and we are going to sweat a lot. Continue the tour, we are going to see birds, zebras, and a snake in a tree.      At the end of the finish tour, we are going to go shopping. I  am going to buy a shirt, a mug, a book, a keychain and a cap.      At night, we are going to camp in a beutiful place. We are going to made a campfire and sang. When we are going to  sleep, I am going to listen  to many noises and got going to  scared. Also, the mosquitoes are going to sting me and they are going to were annoy.

     In the morning we are going to return to Mexico, the trip is going to last several hours, but it is going to be  exciting to going to  know Tanzania. : )
        

No comments:

Post a Comment